- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Eid bonus, transportation allowance
About the Job
- Participate in the planning, supervision and coordination of mental health / pycho-social related services in the programme in accordance with MSF standards in order to provide the most appropriate mental health support for patients.
- Participate in the planning, organization and coordination of Mental Health activities, in close collaboration with the Mental Health activity manager and other medical team members, in order to ensure an efficient and effective implementation of the resources needed while maintaining high levels of quality in Mental Health MSF programs and activities.
- Management of the daily functioning of the MH department: allocate emergencies and new assessments to the MH team.
- When needed, provide psychological support to the emergency patients and to any other patient if there is no psychologist available.
- Availability to support the MHAM with the emergencies at the end of the working day (on-call availability after 5pm during the week and on weekends).
- Monitor the waiting list, the waiting time before the consultations with the MH team, the scheduling of new assessment, the number of emergencies.
- Supervise the daily mental health activities and patient support according to MSF protocols and standards in order to provide the most appropriate support for clients with psychosocial needs.
- Liaise with the other MSF team members of the project.
- Liaise / collaborate with other organizations on behalf of MSF.
- Supervise, in close coordination with the MHAM and HR department, the associated processes (recruitment, training/induction, evaluation, potential detection, development and communication) of the staff under his/her responsibility in order to ensure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required.
- Oversee the administrative processes associated with psycho social functioning.
- Compile the data and statistic linked with MH activities and report to the MH activity manager
Ensure the patient’s related information is kept confidential.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Médecins Sans Frontières / أطباء بلا حدود (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people...
See all Careers and Jobs at Medecins Sans Frontieres