- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time
Confidential, Medical Insurance & Benefits
About the Job
We are currently in search for a design enthusiast to lead our UX/UI design requirements with a focus on design thinking and product development using latest lean startup methodologies.
Main responsibilities include:
- Selecting and communicating brand color Palette, icon and text styles for implementation across all digital channels.
- Integrate a solid understanding of the internal and/or external user into all design concepts with a goal of delivering solutions that users find intuitive, easy to use and encourage further product usage.
- Design and deliver user stories, user journeys, and wireframes.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences that are optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Coordinate with both frontend and backend team members to ensure seamless integration and reaching project milestones.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Graphic Design Information Technology Services
About this Company
As we recognize that both trust and community are at the heart of the global shared economy, and are the key growth drivers for digital platforms such as AirBnB, Kickstarter, and Uber – we aim to bring financial services to the sharing economy.
See all Careers and Jobs at Hayya
We do this by...