- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Prepares asset, liability, capital, revenue, cogs, and expense account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
More than 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Travel and Tourism
About this Company
Royal Ambassador Club is a leading travel Technology expert, B2B and B2C,providing Online travel technology and BPO services founded 2009. Created to empower the Online Travel Agents with instant booking and comprehensive choices, the company began its journey in the Gulf...
See all Careers and Jobs at Royal Ambassador