- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time
Confidential, Equity, Medical Insurance & Benefits
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We are currently setting up our platform development team in Cairo and are looking for an experienced senior systems architect to lead our platform development road map, architecture, coding and deployment.
As a senior team member, you will oversee and supervise the development team which consists of 4-6 senior and junior developers.
Some of your main duties include:
- Get “Tech” in order : Help answer fundamentals of technology blocks to be used, choice of certain platform/tech over other, helping team visualize product with the available resources and assets.
- Build, Manage, and Validate our Tech development Roadmap: As validation of idea happen with acquisition of users and customers, our platform may undergo transformation on required features set and market needs. You will need to develop a roadmap to achieve those “vanity goals”, and be able to successfully tweak an approach with changing needs.
- Architecture Practices: As a startup, the dynamics of change; changes very fast. You will make sure that best practices are defined and followed by the team. You may have to review and clean codes time to time. Making reviews on Code Quality is an important activity that should be part of your daily routine.
- Methodology: With time, help build progressive learning culture and establish predictable model of envisioning, designing and developing products in an agile and sprint based development practices.
- Connecting Business Requirements with activity: As a senior member of the team, you should understand the business opportunities and requirements. Followed by translating them into technical specifications and processes to communicate with the technical team.
- Build a pragmatic approach – which, translates into better cost-benefit analysis.
- Product Innovation through Research and continuous improvement by providing critical and factual inputs for IP Creation.
- Project Management: You will oversee the delivery of released sprints and overall project.
- Leadership & Team Management: You will ensure that the team is collaborating and highly engaged in the development process.
- Strategic Recruitment & Hiring: You will support the founder on all recruitment and hiring requirements. Including interviewing shortlisted candidates and head-hunting top talents.
- Create schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Manage project priorities and timelines.
- Oversee platform testing and documentation
- Guide and review work of developers.
- Write, modify, and debug software for client applications.
- Use source debuggers and visual development environments.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Oversee API Integration & Testing
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats
More than 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Banking Information Technology Services Insurance
About this Company
As we recognize that both trust and community are at the heart of the global shared economy, and are the key growth drivers for digital platforms such as AirBnB, Kickstarter, and Uber – we aim to bring financial services to the sharing economy.
See all Careers and Jobs at Hayya
We do this by...