- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Ericsson is looking for Senior Program Director in the ITC domain based in Cairo. This leader will be accountable for managing complex and/or large programs, leading its program teams and interfacing with key customer contacts from its early pre-sales to delivery conclusion phases manly in telecom area.
- Develop and execute on delivery strategy/processes from pre-sales to realization.
- Drive planning, forecasting, dimensioning and optimization of delivery based on business needs for programs.
- Responsible for the delivery of services (scope, cost, quality, time and customer satisfaction) within Consulting & System Integration from sales to delivery phase. Leading project and program activities in the analysis, planning, establishment (execution), realization (execution), handover (execution) and conclusion phases.
- Assist and provide ITC SME knowledge for engagement and sales teams with regards to delivery methodology, cost, scope, and risks of ITC activities and proper alignment of customer requirements.
- Manage and motivate people in diverse teams and geography, both in a line and matrix capacity – including definition of teams, interviewing and selecting process.
- Flexibility and ability to play different technical, project management and business roles as needed to ensure success of the program
- Evaluate and manage third party relationships to ensure that margin levels are met and that the business case is being realized
- Responsibility to capture add-on sales into client environments and develop and maintain strong and positive customer relationships
- Identify and address the end to end implications of changes either in IT, network, operations, services or business models and creative corrective actions to preserve or improve program goals.
In addition to this, the ITC Program Director provides support and shares his/her expertise during customer engagement activities and supports the organization during the RFP process and responsible for:
- The overall solution
- The overall cost estimation
- The delivery model (mix of on-shore, near-shore and off-shore resources)
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least
- 15 + years of experience, from within the Telco/Systems Integration Industry (consulting or Systems Integration) on driving IT SI transformation programs or projects of high complexity
- Must have proven track record in leading IT / Telco type of Integration Engagements, at least 5 years of experience leading complex SI-Projects/Programs;
- Well proven ability to transform customer requirements and expectations at a high level into a solution that Ericsson can realize as a customer engagement.
- Building a strong Customer Relationship at C-Level (IT, Engineering, Marketing, Finance etc.)
- Strong financial experience and knowledge.
- Highly developed working knowledge of business process, including tender and sales
- Excellent Consulting skills with a proven track record as a customer focused Senior Consultant.
- In depth knowledge of the telecom industry, including a thorough understanding of economic/ commercial/political issues affecting the industry.
- Excellent Leadership abilities proven through line manager or other comparable positions.
- Proven ability to drive team engagements in a tough and time sensitive environment.
- Results oriented. Able to work independently and take a logical and orderly approach to analyzing problems, organizing work and planning actions.
- Strong ability to interact at the senior level; must have superior communication skills to influence others and meet deadlines while building strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Driving up-sales opportunities
- Coaching the team, to interact with them and to support them in their professional growth, and to identify and recognize talents.
- Supporting asset and organizational set-up and growth; a main contributor to the Professional Service culture growth, delivery methodology
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a science, business or telecommunications discipline.
- MBA is preferred
- Current PMP certification or is actively pursuing professional project management certification (PMP), recommended to be complete within 1 year
- Good Knowledge on eTOM frame work and ITIL
- Develop relationships with senior internal stakeholders and at customers
- Perform work on customer site and engage with customer teams at all levels.
- Work in team settings with competitors and customers.
- Flexible to travel as required or long stays at customer sites.
- Work with less experienced staff in advancing their skill set.
Focus areas of domain expertise:
- BSS (Real time and converged solutions, Billing, Swap, Portals, Campaign Management and CRM)
- OSS (Fulfillment, Assurance, Inventory Management, Customer Experience Management, Order Management)
- Packet Core Network, Cloud and Network Virtualization
- Leading large-scale project/ program, transformation program management
- Pre-sales Experience
In addition, below skills are required:
About this Company
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ericsson