- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Responsible for resolving all technical malfunctions for plants machinery through following predetermined maintenance plans while increasing efficiency and reducing downtimes.
- Ensure resolving technical malfunction of factory machines that disrupts production processes and report it to Maintenance Section Head.
- Prepare malfunction reports and breakdown timings.
- Assist in preparing maintenance plans and work orders.
- Responsibility for the implementation of corrective, preventive and predictive maintenance plans for various factory machinery by preparing work orders accordingly and forming work groups.
- Monitors spare parts release from warehouses.
- Responsible for preparing manpower allocation plan in different work shifts and assigning work orders according to the business need.
- Responsible to provide complete analysis on root cause for machinery malfunctions, suggesting means to enhance efficiency through reducing downtimes.
- Suggest machinery modifications ideas if needed and implement if approved.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical).
Experience: 1-2 Years of experience in a similar field.
Languages: Excellent command of English language (Speaking, reading and writing).
- MS Word Skills Intermediate
- MS Excel Skills Intermediate
- MS PowerPoint Intermediate
- MS Outlook Skills Intermediate
Working Days: 6 Days/week.
Days Off: One Day/week.
Working Hours: Shift Basis.
Working Environment: 100 % On site.
About this Company
Edita is a leading FMCG company in Egypt & the Middle East. The company holds a leading market share in each of its five segments, a success driven by the company’s reputation for quality and affordability. With five state-of-the-art production facilities encompassing 29...
See all Careers and Jobs at Edita Food Industries