- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Yearly Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree only
About the Job
The training coordinator is responsible for booking trainers and classes whether locally or in the Gulf area. Also responsible for trainers’ utilization according to availability and responding to sales team requests.
- Responsible for booking trainers & classes for corporate classes locally and in the Gulf area.
- Responsible for smooth Operation with clients’ needs and trainers.
- Responsible for optimum trainers’ utilization, by phone calling trainers and checking their availability.
- Responsible for informing the trainers with class topics, and Sending the consolidated schedule to each trainer
- Responsible for replying to the sales team requests via e-mail.
- Responsible for updating schedules of trainers and the main training schedule.
- Responsible for coordinating with Gulf logistics manager for any changes in the schedules & classes.
- Responsible for preparing the Cancellation reports (trainers & office cancellation) and sending it to the Operations Manager.
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree only
Training and Coaching
About this Company
Founded in 1912, Dale Carnegie Training has evolved from one man's belief in the power of self-improvement to a performance-based training company with offices worldwide. We focus on giving people in business the opportunity to sharpen their skills and improve their...
See all Careers and Jobs at Dale Carnegie Training