- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Monitoring and administering the QA/QC Plan or Program-me and ensuring incorporated materials on construction projects are in compliance with the plans and specifications.
- Assuring that the work is performed as required by the contract and meets or exceeds the required qualities.
- Assuring the acceptable quality of materials, processes, and workmanship in the project work.
- Assisting Quality Assurance and Quality Control Engineer such as steel reinforcement checking same as in construction drawing.
- Issue materials receiving report for the delivered materials.
- Waterproofing checking underground level and in wet areas in the building.
- Following up the concreting works in a presence of the Engineer or Consultant, slump test and cubes preparation for the compressive test.
- Civil and Finishing work checking in a presence of the Engineer or Consultant, block, plaster, painting, tiling, kitchen cabinets, wardrobes, ceiling and light fittings.
- Maintain standards of safety and comply with Company’s Health, Safety and Environment Management System requirements.
- Follow and maintain Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System requirements.
4 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
In 1998, the idea of incorporating Metawee group came from the founder’s perception of the real estate investment significance in the Egyptian market, being a major pillar in economy and growth. In addition, there is a strong link between the property and the Egyptian citizen,...
See all Careers and Jobs at MG Developments