- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
In AstraZeneca we believe in the potential of our people and we'll develop you beyond what you though is possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us. As FLSM, you will play a vital role in improving patient's lives in the territory.
The mission of FLSM is to lead the assigned medical representatives in the line to provide solutions to improve the quality of patients' Lives. You will be able to lead all sales activities in the assigned territory . It's a role that will involve leading the sales team to provide the best possible results and gaining wide scope of experiences. If you are inspired by the different possibilities to make a difference in patients' lives , Join Us.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- You'll lead the integration of all sales activities with the utilization of multiple sources into the assigned areas.
- Prime Objective will be to ensure the achievement of sales Targets in line with the best practice and undergoing AstraZeneca policies and procedures along with guidance and coaching to the sales team.
- You will be accountable for the achievements of different Sales and leadership KPIs
- Responsible to developing sales function activities within his/her specified district.
- Achieve company’s sales objectives for his/her area.
- Guide and coach his/her sales team to improve their efficiency. Plan for their training and development to acquire new skills.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
A-Account Planning& Management
- External stakeholder & advocacy mapping
- Gathering and managing the external and internal insights
- Strategic objective setting
- Managing the implementation
B-Customer Value Proposition
- Identifying the problem that matters
- Internal scoping and engagement
- Creating value proposition with key customers
C-Strategic Business Knowledge & Insight
D-Managing Customer Relationships
- Manages a complex matrix of relationships with key stakeholders, balancing differing agendas to achieve the overall account objective
- Builds a broad base of support among key decision-makers and influencers by linking proposals to their needs, interests and concerns
- Proactively seeks out frank customer feedback
- Identifies key customers who are brand advocates and who have a sphere of influence broader than their own practice
- Builds a relationship with key advocates to agree mutually beneficial objectives, including specific development plans for key customers
- Plans and facilitates highly effective meetings to ensure all objectives are met with minimal wasted effort
- Builds compelling business cases using sound commercial acumen when required
- Effectively manages ambiguity, scale and complexity of negotiation situations in various areas
E-Cross- Functional Leadership
- Working collaboratively with other functions
- Leadership without authority
- Communicate clear objectives
- Delegation and coaching skills
About this Company
We are a global, science-led bio pharmaceutical business and our innovative medicines are used by millions of patients worldwide.
See all Careers and Jobs at AstraZeneca