- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical+life +Social Insurance+Transportation
About the Job
A systems analyst is responsible for researching, planning, coordinating and recommending software and system choices to meet an organization’s business requirements. The systems analyst plays a vital role in the systems development process.
Take responsibility for the configuration and management of Linux systems.
- Install and maintain hardware.
- Install, configure, and maintain operating system and additional software.
- Configure and manage system and application monitoring.
- Certify system and network security configuration and management.
- Identify areas for automation of other process improvements, make best practice recommendations, and plan/lead implementation projects.
- Work with database administrators to maintain the performance and availability of the databases.
- Ensure the proper completion of system backups.
- Assist in establishing and enhancing regulatory and compliance processes (PCI DSS).
- Maintain asset information and other documentation.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
Core competencies, knowledge, and experience:
- 3+ years of experience administering Linux systems in mission-critical, 24/7 production environments
- Solid knowledge in containers technology.
- Ability to understand systems from all levels, from the big picture enterprise-level view to the low-level technical view
- Ability to meet deadlines and commitments in an environment that requires multitasking among multiple concurrent projects, while also handling interruptions.
- Team Player.
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- First class knowledge of the Linux operating system.
- Familiarity with Linux related technologies such as CentOS, RHEL, Debian, Ubuntu Shell commands and procedures.
- Familiarity with the web server related technologies such as Tomcat, Apache, Nginx, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Exim, and other MTAs, Spam Assassin -
- Configuration and troubleshooting, Bind, NSD, PureFTPD, Zimbra mail, SSL.
- Ability to compile software such as the Linux kernel, Apache, Tomcat, extensions and other packages from source.
- Monitoring systems (Nagios, Zabbix, etc.)
- Backup methodologies.
- Solid understanding of wired networks, including firewalls, VPN, content filters, VLAN’s, cryptography and secure communications.
- Knowledge of CCNA is an advantage.
- Solid knowledge in Virtualization Technologies (Xen, KVM, Proxmox, ESXi, etc.).
- Configuration management is a plus (Ansible / puppet).
- Working knowledge of MySQL and Oracle databases.
- Ability to configure and manage clustered Linux systems
- Understanding of IPtables firewalls.
About this Company
Masary is an Egyptian company established in 2009 with a focus to serve unbanked and under banked consumers through revamping the payments eco-system with new relationships and business models between Service providers and Merchants. Masary has now grown into a leading payment...
See all Careers and Jobs at Masary