- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc..
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
The company was established by Mr. Abdel Hamid Al Arabi 20 years ago. It was registered at the Ministry of Man Power under the license number 92. The company kept working in Egypt and outside according to international professional standards and accordingly has gained trust...
See all Careers and Jobs at Alarabi Recruitment & Serveries