- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Coordinate all activities for the Accounts assigned, to strengthen and expand existing business relationship , enhance customer retention and expand market share of products, solutions and services, while ensuring profitable growth and customer benefits
- Influence the key decision makers within the organization of the assigned accounts to achieve agreed targets and develop strong customer relations to develop and maintain a healthy pipeline of relevant opportunities
- Follow up on leads and tenders and submit offers by attending sales and trade meetings and reading related publications and maintain a high profile image of Link Development in the market place by turning projects into long term commercial partnerships
- Participate in developing sales strategies for target Accounts by developing, implementing and updating the Account plan and producing customer analysis, and assessment of potential.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
LINK Development, an A15 subsidiary, is a leading Technology Solution Provider in the Middle East and Worldwide. Founded in 1996, the company now operates through offices in Egypt (HQ), UAE, KSA, Qatar, Italy and Canada.
See all Careers and Jobs at LINK Development
We are your One-Stop-Shop for all technology and...