- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Implement the product core and user interface coding for assigned modules or sub-units of modules, based on the high level design
- Ensure adherence to the coding standards and practices as per company coding standards and common practices.
- Create installation scripts and installation guides for developed applications
- Assist Senior Developers in their technology research with specific and detailed guidance
- Develop testing applications and executes unit test plans.
- Ensure having the code base in an always releasable state.
- Update the Senior Developers on the progress of work assigned
- Undertake some of the roles of the Senior Developers if can be delegated.
- Document the detailed design of the assigned modules.
- Raise any issues faced during development to the development team leader.
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
- BSC Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- Min 6 year of professional experience
- Min 1-2 year as team leader
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented Programming Concepts
- Excellent knowledge of DB design concepts
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Excellent knowledge: XML, JSON
- Excellent knowledge: Webservices
- Excellent knowledge of Hibernate or JPA
- Good knowledge of angular 5 and above
- Good knowledge of SPRING
- Knowledge of web methods is a plus
Computer Science or Software Engineering or Communication Engineering