- Experience Needed:
- 9 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Setting annual targets and objectives for the department and meet these targets with department team.
- Create and implement QA targets and objectives for short and long terms.
- Prepare and discuss the QA annual budget.
- Prepare, Schedule, and implement the annual internal and external audits.
- Manage the internal / External Auditing teams and TQM meetings.
- Develop and provide employee training in Quality Assurance, quality standards, and internal Auditing.
- Record, analyze, investigate, and report on customer complaints and returns.
- Dealing with customers’ complaints to Measure and improve customers’ satisfaction.
- Break down problems and apply problem solving techniques to determine the cause roots and their effects.
- Participate with other departments in evaluating the suppliers and services providers.
- Prepare, schedule, and record the management review meetings.
- Prepare and analyze the non financial KPIs reports.
- Dealing with the emergencies and unplanned issues.
- Collect, compile and present statistical quality data.
- Develop, recommend, and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Monitor and control risk management activities.
- Handle and maintain the QA and management system documentations.
- Lead cross function team to develop the processes, procedures and improvement projects.
- Encourage and motivate the QA teams to improve their performance
9 to 12 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Energy and Utilities Manufacturing
About this Company
EGYTRAFO Grp. is a leading manufacturer of Oil, Dry Transformers and Nickel Cadmium Batteries. We had been working since 1979, when we first established our trading company “ETCO”.
See all Careers and Jobs at EGYTRAFO
In 1997, we were capable to manage reaching “EGYTRAFO” since we believe in the...