- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote products and services. To encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities; with experience of between one and three years in digital communications and marketing.
- Collate, prepare and execute marketing plans which would then be undertaken in conjunction with the ongoing management and monitoring of marketing activities
- To direct and grow the company within the market
- To maximize company revenue through effective marketing interventions
- To provide strategic input into overall company business development
- Budget preparation, management and analysis on monthly, quarterly, bi-yearly and yearly basis
- Vendor Management, Cost Reduction and responsible for inventory, production and printing of training and marketing materials, in conjunction with operations (Dubai Team)
- Facilitating sales team in selling by creating and sharing all marketing requests and materials
- Direct point of contact and giving marketing/designing briefs to graphic designers; following up with designers to complete the task, sharing the completed materials with sales team and respective people in the company
- Handling planned and ad-hoc client requests, streamlining ad-hoc tasks, trouble-shooting and meeting deadlines during high season, liaising with operations team
Please find below details of this position:
Marketing & Brand Management
- Preparing, Updating & Adhering to Company’s Brand Guidelines - Creating marketing and brand guidelines, ensuring all company communication represents the brand clearly, adhering to the marketing rules and standards and ensuring all guidelines are adhered to and in-line with the company’s policies.
- Promotions & Marketing Management - Developing Marketing Plans and Tactics, creating a yearly Marketing Calendar, splitting this into evenly spread quarterly plans and setting forth the execution of this plan keeping in mind the set time-lines and goals. Design, create and print all marketing materials and promote THE COMPANY as a leading service provider to the target market. Also co-ordinate special publicity events and promotions for internal employees and external clients.
- Preparing Marketing Materials & Managing Creatives – Assist in the preparation of brochures, flyers; copy, editing and creative writing for all the various internal and external marketing collaterals in English including website, email shots, newsletter, company profile, training library, presentations, training materials and all content relating to Marketing, PR and Brand Management. Sourcing and managing the image library for various marketing promotions on a regular and on-going basis.
- Database & CRM Management – Managing, updating and working on all company databases (via live communication, phone calls, Linkedin, Zoho/CRM) and updating Linkedin Database on a monthly basis and sharing with the sales team.
- Handling Zoho:
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Back-end work and point of contact for Zoho tasks
- Generating Zoho reports for Hanan (weekly basis
- Advertising Campaigns – Planning and executing Advertising Campaigns for print and/or electronic media. Advise, plan and manage the company’s advertising/sales strategies. Assess the characteristics of THE COMPANY’s training workshops, programmes and services and advise on a suitable Advertising Plan on a quarterly basis.
- Communication Strategies – Develop, implement and evaluate communication strategies and programmes as per the clients’ needs
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Training and Coaching
Key Skills / Capabilities
- Editing and writing skills:You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job
- Project management skills:
- Be able to handle time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills.
- Ability to raise issues, offer options, collaborate on solutions, and make recommendations.
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently.
- Resourcefulness in solving problems
- Strategic and creative thinker who can generate innovative ideas and solutions and partner effectively with other internal and external teams.
- Inter-personal skills:
- Strong experience of managing relationships with search engine marketing agencies and PPC agencies
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Excellent people skills and an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills to manage multiple work requests and projects. Ability to independently prioritize workload.
- Strong computer skills with strong PC literacy
- Superior professionalism and judgment
- Familiarity with 3rd party ad serving platforms (eg. Doubleclick) and web analytics (eg. Google Analytics, Mixpanel).
- IT Skills & Computer Literacy:
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets, SQL knowledge preferred.
About this Company
Pillars Egypt is Consultancy & Recruitment Firm established to serve distinctive clients in the areas of strategic management , Business Planning and Executive recruitment.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pillars
We are a group of executives with a large diversified experience in various areas as Strategic Management, Business Planning