- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit share every quarter in US Dollars
About the Job
We are looking for an "IT Support Administrator" at 3D|Diagnostix who will deliver optimum levels of IT support that meets the highest operational and service slandered.
What you will be doing:
- Install Manage and Administrate servers which includes both physical and Virtual environment (VM Ware).
- Help-desk, troubleshooting local network and PCs hardware.
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues related to 3D|Diagnostix employees.
- Setting up and configuring laptops, desktops and Routers, Ensuring security and upgrades are applied and kept up to date.
- Maintenance and repair of computers in addition to administer and maintain Wireless access points.
- Provide network support and resolve problems.
- Installation and Configuration of Local and Network
- Ensuring all logs for equipment and users are maintained, updated and documented in addition to general IT support duties as required, to meet specific operational objectives.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
3D Diagnostix started the digital CT scan conversion business for dentistry in 2005, supporting the CT imaging department for a leading dental school with 3D reconstructions of oral maxillofacial cases. This need arose from a desire from dental clinicians to advance...
See all Careers and Jobs at 3D Diagnostix