- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the field sales team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all requests with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
Requirements – Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge – for Sales Coordinator Job
- Females Only
- Experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus.
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Excellent English Level
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Bachelor in business administration or relevant field
About this Company
Milestone is specialized in the field of marketing and real estate investment.
See all Careers and Jobs at Milestone
We are marketing successful mega projects in the real estate market, as a result of studies to the market needs of different housing units according to the requirements of each region, the...