- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Representative will work to find new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals, etc.
- Sales representative will focus on inside/outside sales, which typically involves "cold calling" for new clients while in an office setting, or outside sales, which involves visiting clients in the field with new or existing clients.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Maximizing sales and profitability
- Providing your team with a stimulating and supportive environment
- Maintaining and increasing standards of the professors & doctors' services
- Driving team performance
- Controlling the training and development of your staff.
- Having your of Key persons which allows you as a manager to cover any deficiency happening from the team.
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services