- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
This position is responsible for executing various service projects in order to maintain customer satisfaction after sales services. Main duties are included, but not limited to:
- Proposing solutions in accordance with customers' inquiries and requirements provided from the sales engineering team
- Preparing quotations and submitting to the manager for approval
Project Execution & Site service:
- Preparing the tools, equipment, parts, and engineering designs needed for a service job and understanding the job scope to be performed.
- Performing commissioning, maintenance, troubleshooting, upgrade, warranty request, or any other service works, according to the scope defined within the work order/contract.
- Coordinating with the Sales engineering team, manager to clarify work order in the scope and present technical solution for customers
- Conducting site surveys and making recommendations to customers for upgrades or changes for their existing system or future service requirements.
- Creating service reports, time sheets & delivery note, duly signed by the customer
- Conducting training for customer
- Working according to working instructions and adhering to regulatory and company’s Occupation health & safety policy.
- Ability to be available at any time due to urgent and unpredictable service request from customers.
- Acceptance of site working environment and travel requirements.
- Provide quick and accurate solutions for customers to maintain their satisfaction.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
ROOTS PD is one of Egypt’s leading privately owned groups that comprises a number of diversified companies, " Al Refaei for contracting , Gawhara El Obour for contracting and Horus for International trading co" . Each specialized in a particular business sector and...
See all Careers and Jobs at ROOTS Projects Development