- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job Purpose: Assemble, link and publish submission packages that meet Regulatory Authority technical standards and GSK requirements and schedules.
- Deliver of complex submission packages independently, to agreed schedule and technical specification
- Check compliance of others’ work with requirements and standards
- Advise and assist authors with more complex or non-routine content preparation or document management procedures
- Support submission team review and approval procedures
- Maintain knowledge of relevant Regulatory Authority rules and GSK standards associated with submission format
- Lead the creation and implementation of publishing working practices and procedures aimed at simplifying processes and increasing quality.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
- Bachelor's degree in pharmacy, chemistry, or related background
- Excellent computer knowledge (e.g. MS Word, MS Excel, Adobe PDF, SharePoint, Internet Explorer etc) and preferably experience with the use of complex IT tools in a large organization.
- Masters degree in pharmacy, chemistry, or related background
- French language is a plus
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
About this Company
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
See all Careers and Jobs at GSK