- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for a Financial controller to manage all finance & admin functions at our company.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Manage obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
- Process bank deposits
- Prepare, send and store invoices
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Working with the finance team to provide program managers with customized financial reports, costing templates and trend analysis on an as needed, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Developing and implementing strategies and enforcing department financial accountabilities around recruitment and staffing, employment processing, compensation, health benefits, training and development, records management, employee relations and retention
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Coordinate with TNC HR department to handle employee relations, payroll, benefits,
- Responsible for the overall administration, planning, coordination and execution of all IT functions
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Sara’s Organic Food is committed to its consumers and the environment, to grow food that respects natural life cycles, in line with EU Organic requirements. We use natural substances in order to overcome diseases and insects in the field and natural manures to improve...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sara's Organic Food ,Tarek Nour Communications Group