- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for computer system validation activities and any deliverables related to new and existing systems.
- Develop/ issue & update SOPs, stating the scope, rationales and schedules for computer system validation activities.
- Lead the validation working parties for planning & coordinating the different computer system validation activities and deliverables related to new and existing systems
- Conduct and ensure all computer system validation testing required for new and existing systems are implemented according to CSV plan.
- Prepare the required validation documentation, DO reports, IQ/OQ reports, PQ protocols and reports, interim reports and validation summery reports for new systems according to the validation life cycle.
- Conduct validation review practices for scheduled systems and generate the validation review reports and follow up completion of relevant action plans
- Ensure completion of all validation work required for specific change control requests up to their final closure.
- Serve as a subject matter expert during internal/external audits.
- Adhere to company EHS/GMP policies and follow up roles. In addition, make the most use of GPS tools for effective information search and on-going improvements in way of working.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (Electrical Major)
- Previous experience in quality function is required at least 2 years.
- Good communication skills and Technical background.
- Very good English.
- Very good Computer skills.
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
About this Company
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
See all Careers and Jobs at GSK