- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Handle the maintenance of all the operational equipment, premises, and facilities within the Country according to the time schedules, and in line with Regional standards and Country business needs.
- To follow up the equipment maintenance and supplies and assure having the supplies at the exact time within the time schedule avoiding any delays on the operation process.
- Supervise all the renovation processes in any of DHL premises.
- To assure the existence of back up equipment for all types.
- A fast action is always needed to avoid any time delays or side effects.
- Supervise the execution of the country facility plan to enable the timely selection, relocation, implementation and refurbishment of Country facilities.
- Help the Facilities manager in developing recommendations for the functionality, location and selection of premises and facilities to support the DHL Country business activity and ensuring review by appropriate DHL management and functions.
- Handle the procurement and implementation of all-necessary operational support and warehouse processing equipment to support the country operational activity using Regional specifications and procurement arrangements where established.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
DHL is present in over 220 countries and territories across the globe, making it the most international company in the world. With a workforce exceeding 315,000 employees, we provide solutions for an almost infinite number of logistics needs.
See all Careers and Jobs at DHL Express Egypt
DHL is part of the...