- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Monitor and observe market variables and conditions internally and externally continuously by all available means (telephone, mails, field visits, internal and external exhibitions, customer reports, surveys) to collect information about Markets, competitors and new products.
- Communicates with clients and maintains a Strong relationship with them through coordinates to provide all requests and needs to them.
- Manage and update the sales database about customer data - purchase orders (item, quantity, package type, date of delivery) shipping details and collection dates.
- Receive inquiries and complaints from customers and transmits these to the competent departments.
- Coordinate between departments to ensure that customers' orders are provided with the required specifications in a timely manner.
- Follow and coordinate with the Financial Department the sales invoices and collections.
- Prepare monthly / periodic reports that reflect the sales, collection, and customer satisfaction levels.
- Prepare the target against plan report, analyzes reasons for the discrepancy.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Daltex was founded in 1964, by the visionary Dr. A. Samir El Naggar, who managed to utilize the developments in Egypt's economical advances to be able to built on it and take the advantage that Egypt plays and what the role of Daltex has tried to be involved and be part of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Daltex