- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for all human resource activities in the Business units to include employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, and training and development.
- Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Recommend, develop and schedule training and development courses.
- Interview job applicants; review application/resume; performing telephone interviews and reference checks evaluate applicant skills and make recommendations regarding applicant's qualifications.
- Management of the recruitment and selection processes including updated job descriptions, proper job classification, vacancy announcement, screening of candidates, organization and chairing of interview panels.
- Develop and maintain relationship with employment agencies, universities and other recruitment sources, and coordinating job postings.
- Implement company salary structure, job documentation, and job evaluation systems. Complete salary survey questionnaires for Bloom’s store(s).
- Design and conduct new employee orientations.
- Administer and explain benefits to employees, serve as liaison between employees and insurance carriers.
- Work with union representative to resolve labor relation issues.
- Maintains personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements.
- Prepares paperwork required to place employee on payroll and establishes personnel file.
- Keeps employee records up-to-date by processing employee status changes in timely fashion.
- Maintains Employee Handbook with updated resolutions and other pertinent information, as needed.
- Coordinate the resolution of specific policy-related and procedural problems and inquiries.
- Recommend, develop and maintain human resource data bases, computer software systems, and manual filing systems.
- Conduct all performance appraisal related activities in coordination with divisions and departments' heads.
- Continuous analysis of corporate HR strategy and policies, assessing the impact of changes and making recommendations on their implementations.
- Development of procedures and practices that contribute to enhanced and improved HR management.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Cosmetics Pharmaceuticals Retail
Minimum required Education
- A/ BSC in a related field. HR studies is preferred
- Proficiency in the Arabic and English language.
Minimum required Professional Experience
- 2 + years of experience in a related field
Skills and Abilities
- Leadership skills
- Planning, organization and detail orientation
- People oriented
- Visionary and strategic thinking
- Decision Making
- Team building and collaboration
- Ability to lead and initiate strategic business plans
- Conflict resolution skills
- Negotiating/Influencing Skills
- Professional knowledge in HR functions.
- Knowledge in related governmental laws and legislations
- Familiarity with Pharmaceutical industry is preferably
About this Company
Bloom is the first store of its kind in Egypt that combines a multitude of departments and services ranging from:
See all Careers and Jobs at Bloom Egypt
Health & Wellness: a comprehensive pharmacy providing medicinal and nutritional products and services.
Beauty & Cosmetics: a wide range...