- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- Works closely with sales department and customers in order to develop, carry out, and track marketing strategies.
- Conduct market research studies to better understand markets as well as how businesses can connect with a variety of audiences.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementing marketing and advertising campaigns by analyzing sales forecasts.
- Prepares marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and organizing promotional presentations.
- Tracking product line sales and costs by analyzing, entering expenses and new business data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data as well
- Monitors Competitors products by evaluating products characteristics, market share, pricing and advertising.
- Maintains a regular research covering the market status.
- Prepares product promotions and campaigns through coordinating with different departments and conducting surveys in order to launch the most suitable campaign that matches customer’s and market needs.
- Prepares campaigns giveaways through ordering supplies and track order until being delivered to warehouse.
- Supports sales department through conducting regular market surveys and forecasts covering competitor’s activities and customers’ requests.
4 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Unicharm Corporation wishes to provide people of all ages, from baby to the elderly, with products to gently support their minds and bodies to free them from burdens and allow them to fulfill their dreams. Including this desire in our corporate philosophy "NOLA & DOLA"...
See all Careers and Jobs at Unicharm