- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepares and submits a master program of the project in consultation with the Project Manager.
- Prepares and submits Planning data to be incorporated to the submittal of the project progress.
- Submits the planning report such as preparation of manpower requirements for the project and preparation of material procurement report in accordance with the approved program.
- Coordinate with the Project Manager the effective implementation and monitoring of Look Ahead-Schedule including the project's actual accomplishments.
- Reports to the Project Manager the status of the project progress against the plan schedule and provides corrective actions necessary if the planned schedule is not achieved.
- Set up issues alerts for all important contractual and milestone dates.
- Prepares cash flow, charts & histogram on planning projects.
- Verify the critical path and interfaces between Design/Engineering/Procurement/Execution.
- Monitors progress periodically and compare it with baseline and provide solutions.
- Delay analysis and Time/Cost impacts estimation.
- Supports and guides the junior planning through daily planning related issues.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Inertia is a leading Egyptian real estate company that develops distinctive, valuable, and dynamic projects in different parts of Egypt. From our inception in 2007, Inertia has been thriving; we are renowned for projects that cater to today's cosmopolitan clientele, whether in...
See all Careers and Jobs at Inertia Egypt