- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Assist Buyers & sellers in how to best promote their properties to attract advantageous offers with the right price under the best terms.
- Advertise properties through a variety of marketing techniques.
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions and prices to ensure a fair and honest dealing.
- Evaluate the clients’ desires and economic capabilities to discover the appropriate suggestions
- Provide information regarding legal guidelines, rates, specifications, and property availability
- Mediate the dealings between sellers and buyers ensuring good conduct and the honest exchange of information towards a beneficial understanding
- Appraise the value of properties by thoroughly researching the market or past purchases
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties ‘value.
- Present properties to potential buyers and address questions or concerns
- Draft and complete important legal documents (contracts, agreements etc.)
- Generate and manage lists of properties for sale
- Remain knowledgeable about the market and best practices
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
The mission of ROI for Real estate is to be the most successful real estate consultancy in Egypt. ROI for Real Estate incorporates proven, professional state-of-the-art techniques specializing in the marketing, listing, and selling of new and resale luxury homes, residential...
See all Careers and Jobs at ROI Realestate