- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time Shift Based
Confidential, Commisions & Bonuses
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Ensuring the store and staff is compliant with company policies and procedures.
- Ensuring an effective communication of issues and ideas with operational management.
- Greeting customers in a friendly way to provide customer with a pleasant shopping experience.
- Ensuring up to date window display in cooperation with visual merchandising team.
- Driving sales floor presentation to the highest standard by training and coaching the staff.
- Advising the Store Manager on out of stock items, slow sellers, fast moving items, etc...
- Cooperating with the Store Manager in preparing daily reports about staff sales, total purchases, receives cash or credit payments, coupons and vouchers, makes bank deposits, Petty cash, cash refunds, credit notes etc...
- Reading and recording totals shown on cash register tape and verifies against cash on hand.
- Handling of stock inventory audit, stock taking and returns or exchanges.
- Conducting regular surveys on competitors by visiting the competitor's stores.
- Reviewing and controlling the costs to maximize profitability.
- Identifying/ planning promotional events and deliver in consultation with Operations & VM`s.
- Preventing and handling difficult situations related to security risks and thefts.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Apparel and Fashion Retail Training and Coaching