- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Preferred
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Responsible for the whole recruitment procedure.
- Conduct initial screening interviews to successful candidates to evaluate their qualifications according to the company's needs.
- Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
- Discuss business strategies, practices, or policies with managers.
- Evaluate recruitment or selection criteria to ensure conformance to professional, statistical, or testing standards, recommending revisions, as needed.
- Coordinate personnel recruitment activities.
- Develop or implement recruiting strategies to meet current or anticipated staffing needs.
- Maintain and update human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks or directories, or performance evaluation forms.
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Engineering Services Manufacturing
About this Company
Established in 1979, TEPCO has been continuously growing to become one of the major players in the regional market for T&D solutions, products & systems. Through highly progressive engineering and development, TEPCO has been able to satisfy the regional market’s requirements,...
See all Careers and Jobs at TEPCO S.A.E.