- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, net salary
About the Job
As a technician, you'll be responsible for making sure machinery and equipment runs smoothly. You could work in manufacturing, production or transport. You could do any job from fixing machinery on a food production line to testing aircraft parts in a hangar. However, your work will be either preventative or emergency maintenance.
Your duties will involve:
- Organizing routine servicing schedules
- Allocating work to a team of fitters
- Checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they are accurate
- Fitting new parts
- Carrying out quality inspections
- Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns
- Fixing faults or arranging for replacements to be installed
- Keeping production managers informed of progress
- Organizing teams to make sure 24-hour cover is available
- As a fitter, you'll service and repair the equipment. You could work on mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic or computerized systems.
- Again, your job will involve either preventative or emergency maintenance. You're likely to be:
- Making scheduled checks on machinery and parts
- Finding and fixing faults and recalibrating instruments
- Oiling and cleaning machinery and parts
- Overhauling and replacing parts according to schedule
- Responding immediately to machinery breakdowns
- In both jobs, you'll work as part of a team of engineering technicians, fitter, and shift supervisors.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at HMTO
Welcome in HMTO Company for import, export, manufacturing, filling &packing distribution which was established since 2007 .
HMTO company is consider one of the main company's that’s specialized in manufacturing packing and distribution the drops...