- Experience Needed:
- 15 to 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Ensure that the work complies with all engineering standards, codes, specifications, and design instruction.
- Review and approve technical and material submittals.
- Plan and maintaining project budget and schedule planning.
- Attend progress meetings, discussing and suggesting technical proposals.
- Take part in the project management review and risk management review.
- Coordinate between the construction and engineering teams ensuring that the construction requirements are conveyed to the engineering teams and that the engineering deliverable satisfy the construction requirements.
- Manage the cost analysis and cost control of site activities.
- Coordinate with quantity surveyors or payment appreciations and change orders.
- Take part in the selection process of subcontractors and suppliers for projects.
- Reviewing subcontractors' invoices.
- Take part in the contractual aspect of projects, Documenting project issues/conditions.
- Preparing and Manage workshop drawings and quantity surveying
15 to 20 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
El Hazek Construction is a privately owned construction company established in 1979 under the umbrella of El Hazek group, establishing its name in the market through a successful track record in the construction of touristic, commercial, industrial, residential and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Elhazek Construction