- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonuses, Monthly incentive scheme, profit sharing
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Formulates new, safe & effective products.
- Develops any current products literature in order to improve its quality.
- Collects the necessary literature for incompatibilities and bio-availability status previously on the product.
- Revises the availability of the required equipment and material.
- Performs the experiments necessary for design and development of the product.
- Develops new analytical methods
- Tunes any current analytical methods.
- Performs the validation of the analytical methods
- Performs the analysis of new products and conducting their stability studies.
- Issues analytical and validation reports.
- Issues the methodology department's SOPs
- Performs other duties as assigned.
More than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Since its establishment in 1997, Global Napi Pharmaceuticals was self-committed to present the highest quality of medicines to the patients. A principle that challenged us to offer the competitive environment and do all the efforts to satisfy patients, employees, business...
See all Careers and Jobs at GLOBAL NAPI PHARMACEUTICALS