- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonus - Profit Share
About the Job
- Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency and quality metrics
- Design process maps, procedures and controls
- Provides follow-up to monitor the progress of planned improvement implementation to assure timely action, appropriate management support, and achievement of expected benefits. Uses appropriate measurement, analysis and evaluation methods to accurately identify and document process improvements.
- Develop business process maps for Contact Center operations based on COPC requirements and best practice
- Construct Table F as required by COPC standards
- Organization and facilitation of cross-functional teams to achieve improvement objectives.
- Define the goals of the improvement activity.
- Measure the existing system performance.
- Analyze the system to identify ways to eliminate the gap between the current performance of the system or process and the desired goal.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Xceed is the leading multilingual Business Process Outsourcing Service provider in the EMEA region with a capacity of more than 2,200 web enabled multi channels stations.
See all Careers and Jobs at Xceed
Xceed manages various outsourcing agreements with key government & commercial accounts in...