- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
What are your responsibilities?
- Reporting into Senior management on all Project financials, forecast, opportunities, risks.
- Provide information to enable Project Manager(s) and Commercial Project Manager(s) to control project spend and risks.
- Preparation and consolidation of additional services.
- Production of monthly project reports, including update on Orders, revenue, cost of sales, billings in excess, EBIT and balance sheet items.
- Prepare monthly forecasts and variance analysis.
- Ensure ICFR compliance.
- Ensure all records are maintained to an auditable standard.
- Lead month end tasks including the raising journals, accruals and prepayments, ensure correct project margins being shown in SAP.
- Lead regular analysis of WBS (Work breakdown structure) and cost centres to ensure correct cost allocation.
- Handle Site petty cash (Added)
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Manufacturing
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- Qualified accountant - CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent.
- Proven project accounting experience.
- SAP experience (ATLAS/SPIRIDON - preferred).
- Proven Stakeholder management experience.
- A high level understanding of core contract terms and conditions which have a financial aspect.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to interpret and apply accounting and other relevant guidelines.
- Strong communicator with the ability to challenge and influence others.
- Desire and ability to work closely and develop productive relationships with both finance staff and other project functions.
- Result and quality driven with attention to detail.
- Energy Service industry experience is advantageous
About this Company
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIEMENS