- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Responsible for manging the Network Provider contractual documents and updated provider database
- Collaboration with local Business unit to deliver network requirements locally
- Support the Team of Medical Provider Management resources locally, where applicable..
- Support the network Manager in Consolidation, Maintenance & Development of Medical Provider Network in the Region
- Negotiates Direct Provider tariffs to maintain a comprehensive network at an optimized cost as per line manager
- Maintains and updates the existing Medical Provider contract agreement records in alignment with Company legal and compliance policy.
- Maintains Medical Provider hierarchy and links.
- Schedules, organize and perform periodic network Medical Provider location visit for:
- Medical Facility evaluations as per defined criteria.
- Reports to line manager as per the defined format.
- Organizes and conducts Healthcare provider trainings periodically as per requirements and requests.
- Customizes and prepares contractual agreements, ensuring appropriate terms and conditions and contracts are procured and awarded in accordance with Medical provider Management standard processes with due authorization received for documentation
- Advises the Network Manager with information from the market about competitor trends and practices.
- Identifies network trends and gaps as it relates to provider queries and concerns.
- Maintains and updates the existing Medical Provider contract agreement records in alignment with Company legal and compliance policy
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Insurance