- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
We are currently experiencing, we need to hire immediately project procurement manager who will represents and bring value to our procurement team.
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for the vendor management in a project under optimum deployment of resources (by communicating with a team consisting of procurement manager, Project Procurement Manager, logistics, project managers, and commercial project managers).
- Implement procurement strategies, targeting to optimize project results, including availability of goods and services in quality, in time, within budget which achieving savings.
- Driving to ensure early involvement of procurement in all phases of the project to ensure competitiveness and best cost position
- Driving negotiation excellence approaches for the highest productivity and KPI achievements
- Introducing procurement strategies targeting maximum contribution to the overall project results
- Leading project procurement planning with result responsibility for cost, schedule and quality (entire Supply Chain within the project)
- Determining project procurement risks from various functions within the supply chain management organization and addressed with the sales/ project teams for appropriate consideration.
- Acting as pivotal role between Siemens project team (technical & commercial) and global procurement team in driving the achievement of key productivity targets
- Establishing collaborative synergy, strengthening the primary relationship with strategic suppliers in support of project solutions execution, for both products and services.
- Covering Supply Quality Management as critical component of a fully Integrated Supply Chain with key supplier quality organization interfaces.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Manufacturing
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelors degree in Supply chain from an accredited higher education institution or equivalent work experience
- From 2-3 years of relevant experience in procurement or supply chain, ideally with multinational companies. Experience in Gas Turbine service is a pulse.
- knowledge of sourcing processes/procedures and supply chain management.
- Very good knowledge of cost drivers and finance.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Flexible with regards to working hours, duties and travelling.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
About this Company
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIEMENS