- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for providing Reports on SLA compliance, Service Desk Metrics and IT assets.
- Responsible for ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the IT Service Desk.
- Responsible for ensuring IT Service Desk staff coverage, call levels, and SLA compliance.
- Initial escalation point for all user requests.
- Carry out first line support for all aspects of the Commission’s IT infrastructure on all sites in person, on the phone and via remote connection.
- Carry out faultfinding and problem solving on software and hardware issues and passes more complex faults and requests to the IT Operations Manager (Services) or other relevant resources.
- Monitor and check backups and backup routines to provide security of the data held.
- Ensure systems are kept up to date with patches and antivirus updates
- Check spam logs and relevant notifications where required.
- Responsible for maintaining the IT Asset Database.
- Provides support to the IT Operations Manager (Services).
- Represents the department where required.
- Responsible for following established IT processes and supporting new ones.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Networking Information Technology Services
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at ITIDA
Since its establishment, ITIDA’s core ideology was: “Spearheading the development of Egypt`s
ICT industry to increase its global competitiveness, which will make it a key contributor to the country economic growth”.