- Experience Needed:
7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Contributes to a co‐operative working environment within the departments.
- Participates and support in emergency drills and ensure the effectiveness of emergency plans
- Coordinates with external parties such as auditors, consultants and legal authorities
- Coordinates with all functions including logistics within facility to manage relevant risks
- Participates in risk assessment on project site and provide coaching and guidance to ensure effective implementation.
- Performs HSE inspections & visits on projects, machinery, and safety equipment to identify and correct potential hazards, to ensure safety regulation compliance, and follow the corrective actions in all departments
- Conducts HSE audits on sites / departments / suppliers (as needed) allover KPS premises
- Implement and follows up the implementation of HSE annual objective in all departments
- Investigating accidents & incidents and determining if there has been a breach of health and safety legislations in all departments.
- Identifies HSE improvement areas and to initiate and recommend solutions
- Ensures that risk management is proactive rather than reactive
- Ensures the implementation of subsidiary's HSE communication plan at site level.
- Ensure the availability and efficiency of the proper PPEs “quantitative and qualitative “on site.
- Facilitates the performance of Risk assessment for jobs involving hazards, and ensures, through inspections, that risk assessment is completed and kept up‐to‐date
- Perform a shift site inspection and report all unsafe conditions to the relevant departments, site Foreman, and project engineer.
- Perform Daily HSE induction training for all visitors and new contractor workers
- Inspect all Fire extinguisher equipment’s and fire alarm (if applicable) systems and report any deviation to HSE Manager.
- Following up the implementation of STOP card system (once procedure issued).
- Following up and implement the third‐party equipment inspection to check equipment integrity .
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Furniture
About this Company
KPS is a multinational company, We deliver projects across all sectors including office, retail, food and beverage, technology, education and health-care.
See all Careers and Jobs at KPS
KPS provide with the design services, fit out and furniture projects related to corporate interiors. KPS...