- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create a detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs as documented.
- Liaise with internal teams (Business analyst, Project manager & developers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Graphic Design Information Technology Services
Kindly apply to our job post in case you cover all the necessary requirements.
- Solid knowledge & understanding of User Experience & Software Usability standards.
- Proven work experience in business analysis documentation reviewing & refining.
- Proven work experience in functionality testing.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Proven work experience in software development
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Hands-on experience with security testing.
- Hands-on experience with performance testing.
- Knowledge of database design.
About this Company
Road9 Media is an 11 years old company founded by the Dutch entrepreneur Henny Zijlstra in 2006. Since the 1st operating year the company developed a culture of ongoing learning & knowledge sharing. Through the years our team accomplished all around the globe, for small to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Road9 Media