- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
About the Job
Duties of an information technology specialist can include network management, software development and database administration.
Providing technical support to a business or an organization's employees and train non-technical workers on the business's information systems.
- Works as 1st line Technical Assistance either by face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues for all organization's employees.
- Set up work stations by Installing & configuring computers, Laptops, Servers & necessary peripheral devices (User’s Pcs, routers, printers,etc...)
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications.
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose & resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
- Prioritizing & managing many open cases at one time.
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Troubleshooting system & network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems & networks.
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance.
- Responsible for administration and internal support of the Company’s PCs, printers, servers.
- Develop and Implement network maintenance standard Operating Procedures.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management Travel and Tourism
About this Company
York Towers is a real estate services, marketing and consultancy. Working in several countries in Middle East and Europe. York Towers provides products and services to its customers in nearly 11 countries: Britain, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Bosnia, Morocco, Georgia, Emirates, Tunisia, Cyprus, Qatar and Egypt
See all Careers and Jobs at York Towers