- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
Our rapidly growing company is looking for a motivated business development officer
- To develop and implement growth strategies for the achievement of revenue goals.
- Preference will be given to candidates who plan to stay and grow with our company for the foreseeable future
- Our creative sales talents will be responsible for selling Oil and Gas Training & Consultancy solutions to different clients. Builds relationships with customer’s staff, management, and executives across all aspects of the Oilfield Life Cycle.
- Develops territory and account plans that are focused on expanding our business.
- Provides accurate forecasting of business including a Commit, Upside, and Pipeline of deals and opportunities
- Identify new clients, and address their training needs or the technical challenges they are facing.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Analyze current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we’re on track to hit revenue targets.
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team.
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors
1 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Oil and Gas