- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
7,000 to 12,000 EGP per month, Training, Profit-Share, Premium Medical Insurance
About the Job
- Read and understand requirements and specifications.
- Understand the business logic and functionality of the system to plan comprehensive testing and QC activities; develop testing artifacts including requirements traceability matrix, test strategy, test plan, test cases/scripts, and test results reports.
- Able to provide analysis and documentation of client requirements.
- Designs test plans, Scenarios in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Documents software defects using a bug tracking system, and reports defects to developers with sufficient details to reproduce the bugs.
- Monitor or observe operations to ensure that they meet production standards.
- Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and conducting required tests
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Analyze and prepare impact analysis for proposed change requests.
- Generate formal acceptance test procedures for customer delivery based on requirements.
- Follow up with juniors Software Testers and deliver status to Team Leader.
- Integration, regression, and end-to-end testing.
- Report to management and customers regarding test coverage, defects, and test metrics.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Consulting Services Outsourcing/Offshoring
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, computer science, mathematics or engineering preferred
- 3+ years of related experience in Software Testing/QC
- Deep Knowledge of Mobile, Web, Backend testing.
- Bug Reporting system knowledge is Must.
- Must be familiar with software development and testing lifecycle.
- Aware of waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Experience in Mobile Testing on different platforms like (IOS, Android).
- Experience in project management tools like (Jira, Visual studio online) is a big plus.
- Ability to write and run SQL queries is a plus.
- Very good knowledge of test automation and performance tools
- Very good command of both written and spoken English
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Very good communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Time and stress management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
About this Company
A leading company in software development, based in (Cairo, Egypt), and with branches at (California, USA); Since 2010 we built different scales of projects from Mobile apps, Web Apps to Robotics.
See all Careers and Jobs at TMentors
Our clients span everything from large global corporates to...