- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develop and maintain automated deployment systems.
- Recommend process improvements to ensure system scalability and reliability.
- Assist in developing and implementation of deployment plan.
- Work with IT and QA teams to deploy and troubleshoot the system applications.
- Develop deployment support documentations for customers.
- Work with the management to develop deployment specifications and configurations.
- Assist in new system development and enhancements.
- Attend trainings related to company’s deployment procedures and standards.
- Analyze and troubleshoot deployment issues in a timely manner.
- Act as primary customer contact for deployment related inquiries and issues
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Real Estate/Property Management Telecommunications
Technical Knowledge and expertise
- Professional Qualification in Engineering / Computer Science / Mathematics / Physics or equivalent or 2+ Years practical experience in the Communications industry.
- Experience in the computer or telecoms industry within a mission critical environment
- Former exposure to (wireless) telecommunication products and inter-working experience gained within customer environments would be a significant advantage.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal in the English language.
- A strong desire to learn and keep on learning. Both from classroom instruction, mentoring and coaching from seniors and self-learning.
- A strong, broad knowledge and understanding of Networking and how networks operate
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information and concepts in a simple manner
- Ability to remain calm, focused and able to prioritize tasks when working within a high pressurized environment.
- Proactive approach with a can-do and will-do attitude at all times.
- Flexibility to travel locally if ever required
- Knowledge of Network core & Signaling is mandatory.
- Troubleshooting skills, integration experience with network elements.
- HW knowledge
- Virtualization knowledge is a must
- RedHat Linux Experience is needed.
- UNIX shell scripting skills
- Knowledge of configuring, troubleshooting and optimizing complex TCP/IP Networks and or optimizing databases, preferably with formal certification
- Technical Excellence
- Problem Solving
- Results Orientation
- Customer Management
- Team Player