- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 4,000 EGP per month, Allowances
About the Job
- Meet & greet customers at our Showrooms with minimum waiting time using QUEUE system.
- Meeting clients after signing the contract (Major purchase), sending welcome Letter and making sure of delivering our Sales KIT and all relevant documents and information's needed.
- Prepare the required documents in advance for clients to facilitate his / her visit.
- Be smart, courteous, polite, helpful and professional in customer approach.
- Being the main focal point between customer and other departments such as Sales, Marketing, Operation, Finance, Legal, Handover & Technical.
- Educate customers continuously with company products and all information's needed.
- Answer calls within the first three rings and welcomes the customer.
- Promptly return customer calls on the spot as a minimum turn-around time or 1 hour as a maximum.
- Promptly Reply to customer inquiries through Meetings, Phone, E-mails, letters on the spot or within the same day as a Maximum in an effective manner.
- Provide clarification to customers regard to Customer Life Cycle Policies & Procedures
- Provide status update to customers on pending / ongoing cases.
- Conduct necessary research and follow with other departments on behalf of the customer before coming up with recommendations.
- Maintain accurate customer history on CRM software via ‘Interactions’ and ‘Service Requests’ in accordance with Customer Care SLA.
- Prepare and maintain a Hard copy of files in order to back up CRM software.
- Receive complaints, customer queries, resolve issues on the spot or within agreed timeline if needed and maintain usual follow up with customers.
- Escalate customer issues and report major problems to Superiors.
- Increase Customer satisfaction and increase first contact resolution.
- Prepare ‘Exception Forms’ and collect the evidence to support the exception for customers in line with Policies & Procedures for management approval.
- Attend weekly staff meetings and proactively raise issues for group discussions and information sharing.
- Collect customer feedback.
- Additional tasks when required by management.
3 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Created and master planned by Egypt’s acclaimed YafaMac Developments, Emirates Heights is a coastal capital in its own right. Conceived to re-define integrated seaside living, the development guarantees to cater to residents’ every desire.
See all Careers and Jobs at Emirates Heights
Emirates Heights has...