- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Recruitment, screening, selection, qualification, and development of external resources.
- Recruitment of external linguistic resources according to required specializations, verticals, and budget constraints.
- Data analysis to help review the linguistic pool and assure we have sufficient capacity to accommodate clients’ needs.
- Recruitment of new specialized vendors in order to create and expand multilingual and dedicated resource supply databases to accommodate clients’ needs.
- Assess and define requirements for external resources and identify resource solutions
- Define appropriate test procedures for resource qualification, handle test translations and other work samples.
- Support for the resource requirements of tenders and quotations.
- Negotiate terms and conditions for purchased services.
- Compile and maintain vendor data and documents to assure we have most current information on file.
- Setting up, following up and maintenance of contracts
- Support and monitor vendor integration and development by building partnerships, fostering usage of new vendors and monitoring of resource availability.
- Act as escalation point for vendors. Create vendor partnerships with a focus on vendor utilization, cost control, quality and commitment to projects.
- Follow developments in the industry and language professionals’ community: benchmarking. Liaise with local professional organizations and universities to promote talent management.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Translation and Localization
About this Company
Teqneyat Group is a group of esteemed companies working together for smarter consumer's life. Teqneyat Group does not stop at the current working companies, but is working continually to extend a new generation of companies which cover all consumer needs. Teqneyat Group...
See all Careers and Jobs at Teqneyat