- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Participate in implementing technical office policies and procedures.
- Study the project contract documents (time schedule, project design drawings, BOQ, etc.).
- Update the shop drawing log before sending the shop drawing to consultant for approvals.
- Study and prepare requests for information (RFIs) for all missing, unclear, conflicting or other technical matters that may arise during construction.
- Review sub-contractors’ shop drawings as well as outsourced shop drawings and coordinate their approval process with the project consultant.
- Coordinate with Surveying Engineer to provide him all the information about land coordinates and any site measurement required.
- Participate in solving/reporting any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise during construction to the Technical Office Manager for discussion and proper solve.
- Prepare as-built drawings at the end of the project and hand over to the project consultant.
3 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
El Asreya Developments is one of the leading real estate development companies in Egypt since 1990.
See all Careers and Jobs at El Asreya for Real Estate Development
Our main focus is to create sublime communities with elevated standards of living and comfort.
El Asreya Developments is recognized for its solid on...