- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 4,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Describing the nature & importance of the event in details to various prospects to encourage them to participate.
- Develop strategies to encourage new contributions.
- Contact pharmaceutical & medical companies for finalizing sponsorship deals & all related paper work.
- Recruit sponsors or volunteers for fund-raising events.
- Identify and build relationships with potential sponsors.
- Contact corporate representatives, government officials, or community leaders to increase awareness of the event.
- Cooperate with operations & marketing department for materials required such as posters, websites to promote, market, or advertise fund-raising events to sponsors.
- Establish fund-raising or participation goals for special events or specified time periods.
- Develop fund-raising plans that maximize participation.
- Ensure that sponsors requirements are met in events printing materials & solve any occurring problem on site related to exhibitors / sponsors.
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Public Relations and Communications
About this Company
COB is a leading specialist in conferences, exhibitions, events, incentives and destination management. With more than 25 years of professional experience in event management, COB offers end-to-end solutions, products and services for the successful management and delivery of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Conference Organizing Bureau