- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
English, French, German, Italian
About the Job
Are you People Obsessed, passionate about growing resilient, bar-raising talent that evolves with business needs? Fearless? Not afraid to ask audacious questions to ignite potential? The Amazon Selling Partner Support learning, engagement and development team is the place for you!
The Selling Partner Support business, and its many thousands of contact center Associates globally, is critical to the success of several Amazon services. We enable Sellers and Vendors, large and small, to delight customers in unexpected ways, helping them build their businesses, and compete across the globe.
We cannot support our Vendors without first engaging our Associates. We believe every employee interaction builds trust, increases performance and drives engagement to enable extraordinary Vendor experiences. We’re looking for a Site Trainer Lead for our EMEA based Associate Learning and Performance training team who feels the same way.
Engage. Scale. Amplify.
The Associate Learning and Performance team is responsible for some of the first interactions Associates have with Amazon, and the team continues to engage, support and develop Associates throughout the entirety of their Amazon lifecycle. A Learning and Performance leader knows how to create and communicate a training philosophy and vision that will affect change through engaged leadership. They understand the future direction of the business and adapt the training delivery strategy accordingly. They collaborate with their regional team to generate innovative solutions to challenging business problems. And they champion the voice of the Associates to shape our business on behalf of our Vendors.
We cannot act alone to improve the Associate and Vendor experience. The Site Trainer Lead proactively aligns stakeholders, capabilities, and resources to achieve complex objectives quickly. They display a strong customer focus and ability to effectively build relationships, earn trust, and establish credibility. The leader cultivates strong partnerships across the site and organisation to ensure we are balancing Associate, Vendor and Amazon needs. They are a strong communicator cross-functionally, cross-culturally and across levels, working closely with site managers, outsource partners and senior leaders to meet business needs.
- Support the planning, scheduling, and coordination of all required Associate training for the sites
- Ensure all training mechanisms are implemented for all training classes
- Partner with the Regional Training Manager to develop and certify trainers and SMEs
- Provide reports and statistics on Specialty- Site- and OU-specific training performance against goals
- Partner with Regional Training Manager to identify appropriate training curricula for strategic training initiatives, ensuring that training is appropriate to the training audience and designed to fulfill requirements with the optimal delivery methodology
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely data collection and communication by trainers
- Administer the LMS for the site
- Partner with Site Leadership in interim and final evaluation of learner outcomes and performance to determine next steps
- Lead by example, modeling Amazon’s leadership principles
- Domestic and International Travel required – up to 30%
- Deliver training classes as required– up to 50%
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
- 5 years minimum successful experience as a trainer in contact centre environment
- Skilled in assessing, teaching and coaching training skills
- Able to mentor junior training specialists in training facilitation and planning.
- High level of adaptability, flexibility and effectiveness in handling multiple priorities simultaneously
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills: must be a poised, confident and engaging communicator of a wide variety of topics in a range of settings, including delivering presentations to large, and remote audiences
- Excellent written skills: must be able to write a variety of documents, including: proposals, reports, training course outlines and content, written tests/assessments and other documents necessary for training department management
- Adult learning methodology expertise, including delivery, assessment, evaluation and how to maximize the assimilation and retention level of the audience
- Ability to collaborate with a range of business partners, including instructional designers, subject matter experts and other business partners in strategic planning, training development & delivery, team expansion, management and development
- Proficiency in training technologies such as LMS systems, elearning, and distance learning
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Able to build mechanisms, drive adoption and ensure inspection
- Bachelor’s degree in learning and development or related field
- Fluent in Arabic and English- reading, writing and speaking
- Successful experience managing a team
- Experience in a technical training role
- Experience in contact center management or training
- CPLP or other learning/training certification
- Fluency in one other major EU language (German, French, or Italian).
About this Company
We connect people and products – opening up a world of possibility. From bracelets and backpacks to tablets and toy cars – we give you access to everything you need and want. Our range is unparalleled, and our prices unbeatable.
See all Careers and Jobs at Souq.com, An Amazon Company
Driven by smart technology,...