- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage inventory availability and inventory health including: improved in-stock, inventory planning, vendor operational improvement (efficiency, fill rates, lead times), systematic forecasting, efficiency improvement with vendors and within the fulfillment centers.
- Partner with vendor managers and marketing managers in driving sales and profitability growth.
- Work on key system inputs to achieve highly automated replenishment.
- Work with various internal teams to help drive tools and process improvements that affect purchasing and vendor management workflows.
- Drive complex business analysis that to identify business opportunities to improve cost structure and profitability.
- Drive cross-functional system and process improvement projects.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Human Resources Recruitment and Staffing
About this Company
A newly established Egyptian S.A.E company, came to life in February 2018.
See all Careers and Jobs at NOK for Human Capital Solutions
We are targeting a real change in the Human Resource operations game. We are not fans of hit and run business models. We plan to fly on a different altitude than others. Targeting a long-term...